- This course aims to provide delegates with an understanding of the hazards associated with hazardous substance spills (oil & chemicals).
- Enabling workers to work confidently and competently when dealing with spills.
At the end of this awareness course the delegates will have an understanding of:
- Spill control legal requirements,
- Hazards associated with oil and chemical substances,
- Oil Spill response planning,
- Response management structure,
- Company procedures.
Cours duration: 1 day. (if advanced level 2 days. Theoretical & Practical training)
Course's languages: Azerbaijan, English and Russian
Participants: Mimimum 5 - Maximum 12
On successful completion the candidate will be issued with a “G&I Training Academy” certificate.
Certifiate validity: 2 years