Incident / Accident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
This course is designed to teach the principles of incident/accident investigation. It is practically based, enabling delegates to understand how to conduct an investigation from the examination of the scene to submitting the report. The course contains practical discussions to highlight the possible pitfalls in both the processing and recording of information. The course is primarily theory-based lectures with a timeframe for group discussion. However, there are a number of practical exercises designed to reinforce the learning process.
The syllabus focuses on:
- Responsibilities and legal liabilities as they apply to incident / accident investigation
- Root causes of an incident/accident
- Possible Safety Management failures
- Necessary skills needed to perform an effective accident investigation
- Various techniques of collecting statistical evidence
- Interviewing skills
- Accident prevention skills
- Audit and inspection
Cours duration: 2 days. Theoretical & Practical training
Course's languages: Azerbaijan, English and Russian
Participants: Mimimum 5 - Maximum 12
On successful completion the candidate will be issued with a “G&I Training Academy” certificate.
Certifiate validity: 2 years