Permit to Work
Aims & Objectives
- The aim of this presentation is to ensure that individuals using the permit system have full comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of a PTW system.
- By the end of this theoretical course delegates will have knowledge of the various types of Permits, and the procedures used.
The purpose of a permit-to-work (PTW) system is to ensure that adequate controls and specific consideration are given to all hazardous tasks of a particular work activity and that all of the risks are assessed and controlled before work starts.
The syllabus focuses on:
- Safe System of Work
- The main points of a PTW are:
- Define the task,
- Hazard identification,
- Allocation of hazard controls,
- Co-ordination of the work,
- Control and identification of competency requirements,
- Authorisation for work to start,
- Issue instructions for work to begin for authorized period,
- re-issued for each shift (shift time limit),
- Confirmation that the task is complete,
- Safe reinstatement of plant and equipment,
- Documentation cancellation.
- Effective Control of Work
Cours duration: 1 day. Theoretical & Practical training)
Course's languages: Azerbaijan, English and Russian
Participants: Mimimum 5 - Maximum 12
On successful completion the candidate will be issued with a “G&I Training Academy” certificate.
Certifiate validity: 2 years